Setting up a new business is exciting and it can also be stressful. Mark Stanley Accountants can offer you peace of mind that the accounting side of your business is being looked after.
What We Can Do For You
We will advise you on;
- The best bookkeeping method to use for your business
- The records you need to keep
- If you need to be VAT registered
- If you need to register for CIS
- The best structure of your company
- Dates and deadlines relevant to you and your business
- If sole trader, partnership or limited company is best for you
Support system for your business
We like to think of ourselves as part of your support system when you are first setting up your business, and your continuing business journey. We will hold your hand when you need it, so that you can off load part of that ‘to do list’, so that you can get on with running your business.
We offer a free initial face to face or telephone consultation. Contact us by phone on 01207 582528, or e-mail us at [email protected].
Our packages include the following services:
- Setting up of your company
- VAT, payroll and CIS registrations with HMRC
- Personal Tax registrations with HMRC
- Bookkeeping advice
- Accounting and tax advice and guidance